GBPJPY analysis - long upper wick on the daily candle??



daily chart - 5 am Malaysia

Was away the whole day yesterday. Decided to have a try on "Strat's Long Term Stress Free Trading". There is a long upper wick on the yesterday daily candle; which could be a sign of bulls exhaustion.

I place a sell stop 20 pips below yesterday low with the stop loss placed 20 pips above yesterday high. If I got wrong footed, I will loss 1.5% of my account ONLY.

Disclaimer: This is a medium term trade with a low risk on my account. Intra-day traders might have a different view. I will only look at this position tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post comments. However, please do not use Anonymous as your ID. At least, put in your initials for easy reference in further conversations.